In order for us to provide you with a quotation, please ensure you include the following information is in your submission.
- A completed and signed proposal form – View our online quotation proposal form here.
- A copy of the Rental Agreement including Terms and Conditions which will need to be checked and approved by us.
- The Rental Agreement forms part of the basis for our consideration to provide terms.
- For larger fleets (>10), an excel spreadsheet (preferred) noting the details of the fleet list including vehicle make, model, year and current market value.
- For smaller fleets(<10), a fleet schedule as a PDF or word document will suffice.
- Claims history for the last five years on the insurer letterhead.
Unfortunately, if we don’t have all of the above information, this will delay us from providing you with a formal quote. If we need any additional information, we will let you know during the quotation process.