Marine Insurance

Home / Insurance Solutions / Marine Insurance

Marine Insurance

If your vehicles are ever transported, you should consider taking out marine insurance. This policy will cover your fleet for loss or damage of property during transport, allowing you to buy replacement vehicles with a cash settlement.

Marine insurance also protects your vehicles against loss or damage if your motor policy only insures them for third party property damage.

Goods in transit policy

Goods in transit insurance is simple, inexpensive annual cover that protects your vehicles from major transit risks of loss, damage and theft. So, if a car carrier overturns or is damaged by fire while transporting your vehicles, you’ll be covered for the damage.

The Rentsure Goods in Transit insurance covers transport by road, rail, sea and air.